A journal in pictures of our two horses, C.C. and Lightning.
Your horses ar beautiful, and it looks like they are happy and well cared for.I really like the one with the big blaze, but that is because I am a sucker for chrome...lol!!!Looling forward to reading more about you guys. :)
Poor baby!(I'll let ya out sweetie! teehee)~Lisa~aka~Rapunzle
I don't have a barn, so it felt very strange putting him in a cage at the clinic.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your horses ar beautiful, and it looks like they are happy and well cared for.
I really like the one with the big blaze, but that is because I am a sucker for chrome...lol!!!
Looling forward to reading more about you guys. :)
Poor baby!
(I'll let ya out sweetie! teehee)
~Lisa~aka~Rapunzle
I don't have a barn, so it felt very strange putting him in a cage at the clinic.
Post a Comment